You need to know this if you are attending to RAW25
This monday is the special celebration for Monday Night Raw, 25th anniversary of the longest weekly television show in US history. RAW25 will take place in New York city (Manhattan Center and Barclays Center) and if you pretend to attend you need to read the following information that WWE released yesterday:
Attention VIP ticket holders for Raw 25:
As part of your 25th Anniversary of Monday Night Raw ticket purchase, you are invited to a VIP Meet & Greet and Autograph session with a WWE Legend. Please make sure to follow the instructions below carefully and arrive on time, as late arrivals may miss their opportunity.
Arrive by: 4:30 PM on Monday, Jan. 22
Check-In: Main entrance of the Manhattan Center at 311 W 34th St, New York, NY 10001. There will be signage and staff directing VIP ticket holders to the VIP entry doors.
What you need to bring: Photo I.D. and ticket. Only VIP Meet & Greet ticket purchasers will be allowed entry
The meet and greet includes:
– 8×10 glossy photo of appearing WWE Legend
– Autograph on your chosen item (glossy photo provided by WWE OR other item you bring with you in accordance with venue specifications)
– You will have the opportunity to take a photo using your own camera (in accordance with venue specifications)
– After the Meet & Greet has concluded, you will make your way to your seat inside of the Grand Ballroom.
– Immediately following the event, a staff person will come to your seat to release your Exclusive Limited Edition WWE Event Chair for you to take home.
For any questions please contact WWE Fan Services at FanServices@wwecorp.com.